Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bleh

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted a blog.  Since May 5th my runs were: 5/9/11 2.20 miles in 30:32 and 5/11/11 2.25 miles in 26:06

Those were great times.  Then....I have no idea what happened the rest of that week but the following Monday I woke up with some sort of pulled muscle in the middle of my back.  I ended up on the couch for two days and haven't run since.

* One good thing is that I've racked up 100 miles since september of last year. Not spectacular for some but it is for ME! :)  I have to keep reminding myself of that and others should think that way too.

Today WILL be my first day back.  I am only attempting 1 mile.  Partly because of being out for so long and I will be running outside in about 95 degree weather! Yikes.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment