Monday, June 27, 2011

Out running the rain

Cait and I started out our workout with a 5 minute walk then started jogging.  While making our 1.5 mile route we look over towards my house and notice there is a giant dark cloud hanging out over the area! So we booked it a little faster and made it back before it poured on us.  I was so excited to run in the new clothes I got for my birthday!  I got some champion clothes from Target, the shorts rode up a little bit but I liked them.  I really loved my running skirt a little better that I got from Kohls!  :) 

Last week my Hubby went with me to run and pushed me to run 2 miles straight!  Since I had taken some time off I wasn't back to that yet so I'm glad he pushed me, as usual!  Today I didn't push myself as hard but it was nice that I didn't end up feeling completely pooped and I'm ready to continue this goodness throughout the week! 

ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment