Saturday, April 9, 2011

One mile, really?

Today, my Hubby decided to go on a run with me. Mind you this is the first time we have run together, I think ever. It is also, about 80 degrees outside.  We ran one single mile and I was so negative throughout it.  I am never that negative!  He pushed me which I appreciate when all I wanted to due was walk and he wouldn't let me.  I suppressed the feeling to throw up the banana I had before we left and pushed through. 

After wards I had the worst leg cramps I've had in a long time. I may have made my best mile at 11:24 but still. I don't know that it was the best way to do it. I don't feel proud of it. But Hubby says he's proud. I'm proud of him too, neither one of us are great runners but he was awesome at pushing me through! We will have to go on more runs so I can kick his butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment